A Cost Accountant and a qualified Lawyer with 30 years’ experience in managing the overall finance function with strategic planning, budgeting, costing and statutory compliance, HR, Information Technology Management, legal, Supply chain and logistics functions across the tenures.
Has extensive experience in conceptualizing and implementing processes and procedures and have been actively involved in the maintenance & finalization of accounts, Audits, Working Capital Management, merger and acquisition, conducting and coordinating due diligence, Profit Monitoring and building internal financial controls, negotiating shareholder agreements with lawyers of PE firms, finalizing Franchisee and Distributor agreements and agreements with Chain Stores and lease agreements etc. Proficient in understanding business environment, IT architecture & IT processes. Have extensive exposure in facilitating change to meet future business requirement. Demonstrated communication and relationship management skills coupled with expertise in leading / directing large cross-functional teams.
Now engaged at strategic level with Promoters at SME sector and helping them to draw 5-year Strategic Business Plan and converting the same to Annual Business Plan (ABP) every year and align the KRA ‘s of the Key management personnel with the ABP and run a process of monthly operations review wherein all Key management personal present their performance against the KRA’s so determined thereby ensuring that the enterprise achieves the objectives set out in the ABP of the company.
- CFO at ICS Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Financial Advisor at Path Infotech Ltd
- Principal Advisor at Bradford Consulting
- Financial Advisor at Knowlarity Communications Pvt. Ltd
- Financial Advisor at Rakyan Beverages Pvt Ltd
- Financial Advisor at Infeedo India Pvt Ltd
- COO - Phoenix Legal
- CFO & Head HR - Timex Watches Ltd
- Group CFO & Head HR- Genesis Group of Companies
- Group CEO - The Spa Group of Companies
- CFO - SSIPL Retail Pvt. Ltd
- CFO - Campus Shoes Pvt. Ltd
- Director Operations- Acxiom Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Manish SrivastavaPrincipal Partner (Leader | Facilitator | Strategist)
Entrepreneur & Business owner with 20+ years in corporate world. Rich strategic & operations experience spanning in India and US geographies. Professional with global exposure, with a blend of experience in IT and Manufacturing Industries. Sharp insights through experience in both Operations and Enabling functions. Expertise in Business Execution consulting for Speedier execution of organization's strategy, higher employee productivity and Improved operating margins. Trained/Coached for 10,000+ hours as facilitator for the programs in areas of Leadership, Execution Excellence, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Achievement Motivation, Influencing Skills, Business Communication and Team Excellence etc. B.E. (Electronics) from MNIT Allahabad and MBA from (FMS Delhi). Believes in strong linkage in People capability and Organization's profitability.
- Certificate Assessor - Individual and Organizational Assessment Center - HRD Academy.
- Certified Coach: Neuro Leadership Institute India
- Certified Facilitator from NIESBUD on Achievement/Entrepreneurial Motivation.
- Advanced Human Process (AHP) Lab from Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Science (ISABS).
- Certified Trainer - Problem Solving & Decision Making Techniques.
- Certified in Advance Statistical Techniques - Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi.
- Participated in Harvard University & MIT Sloan Management School's in- campus open education and training programs at Boston, USA.